Here’s the list of gear I carry everyday:
- Banana Republic card wallet: This carries my ID, passcard, insurance card, bus pass, bank card and some cash
- Spyderco Dragonfly 2 knife I absolutely love this knife! It’s lightweight, small and sharp! It’s the FRN VG10 plain edge version. Perfect all around knife for my needs :)
- Leatherman Keymod set: Love how compact this is. Has the small multitools and my house and bike keys. The photon is bright enough to find little things in the dark or finding my way around slowly. The USB drive has backups of my design files and a few programs I may need. The Apple SIM tool is great for when I help people with their phones or resetting some sort of electronic device. Great all around for my daily needs.
- Apple iPhone 3GS: (Not pictured) It’s old now but does everything I need it to do. Make phone calls, text messages and access the internet. Also is handy when I’m bored and want to listen to music, watch a video or play a game. I don’t need the fancy wiz-bang processor or bells and whistles. The only thing I would like is an LED flash for the camera.
- Joy Factory stylus: Nice ergonomics. Good weight and great for the quick sketch or playing Draw Something with friends. Also makes a good Kubotan. The silicone nub is perfect for your thumb in Pakal grip.
- Nenju Bracelet: I wear this everyday to remind me to be more mindful in my life. The two beads often click or hit something. An audible reminder to let me know, life is short, enjoy it!